Mary Anne Trotman of The MAT Consultancy is the Data Controller (ICO Registration ZA321566) for processing personal data under the General Data Protection Regulations.
Information we collect
We may collect personal information about you when you contact us and purchase services from us. This can include:
• Your name
• Your home/work address, email address, phone number
• Your job title and details about your role and workplace
• Your age, ethnicity, gender
• Your education and qualifications
• Payment details as required for billing
• Identification, behaviours, IP address and other information collected about your use of my website and email
• Any other information your provide relating to training, coaching or counselling
This information may be used in one of the following ways:
• As required to provide and personalise any training, coaching or counselling services your purchase
• To comply with applicable laws and regulations
• To process transactions as requested by you
• To send periodic emails. If you sign up to my email list you will receive emails from me with news, articles etc.
• To monitor use of our website
Disclosing your information
In order to provide the products and services you request and run my business in a lawful and professional manner we may need to share your information with selected third parties. These could include:
• Official authorities who may require access to the information, e.g. HMRC
• Advisers who support my business with professional services such as accountants, insurers, lawyers and professional bodies
• Admin and IT service providers who work in my business
• We do not share your details with any third parties for marketing purposes and will never sell your data.
Retention of data
We will not keep your personal data for longer than is necessary and will only retain information necessary to the intended purpose and services provided. We use best practices to ensure that data is stored safely and where we do need to share data with other people will make sure we share only what is absolutely necessary.
You have the right to ask us not to process your data for marketing purposes. You may unsubscribe at any time by selecting this option at the end of any emailer you receive or by request to email@example.com. Where you have consented for us to use your personal data, you may withdraw this right at any time. You also have the right, with some exceptions, to ask us to provide a copy of your personal data that we hold.